UNDER TWENTY BENCH TURNS DOWN REQUEST TO RELEASE PLAYERS FOR WEEKEND MATCHES.

 The under twenty technical bench says it has turned down all requests from clubs to have their players released so that they can feature in this weekend’s matches. FAZ Technical Director Honor Janza says the die is cast for the under twenty encounter against Mozambiqueand training sessions have been intensified.

“In order to allow the boys to pay maximum concentration on the national assignment in Mozambique, we are asking the teams to bear with this weekend because we shall not release any player from Camp to go and participate in their respective team’s league matches” said Janza this morning when the team met for their training session.

Previously the bench has allowed players to feature their teams during the weekend.

The Junior Chipolopolo hasan encounter with Mozambique on May 10, in Maputo for the 2015 Senegal Youth Championships.

[randombibleverse]